Ad:tech is world's largest interactive advertising and technology conference and exhibition, which provides an integrated platform for publishers, advertisers, agencies and ad networks to meet in one place. AlphaInfonet is one of the exhibitor going to participate in event and glad to give you update about the event. Ad:tech came to India in 2011 and since organized two successful events (Ad;Tech New Delhi 2011 and 2012). The last Ad:tech event was more successful than anticipated, it saw participation from 2900+ attendees, 47 Solution providers who showcased their products and services on the exhibition floor, 22 Sponsors who supported the event along with15 media partners including Dept of IT, Government of India. The conference featured over 89 speakers including 7 global keynotes, 18 panel and presentation sessions covering topics from Social, Mobile, Games, Search , Performance and more.
Mr. Rammohan Sundaram, Event Chairman, ad:tech India & CEO of NetworkPlay commented on this "Post the grand success of 2 editions of ad:tech New Delhi, we're excited to present ad:tech Bangalore with the aim of engaging not only the marketers and solution providers but also involve the vibrant developer community and Technopreneurs from India. Bangalore was an obvious choice for us the launch ad:tech, being the hub of all innovation in India. We hope to showcase the innovative ideas and solutions that are shaping the digital landscape of tomorrow."
The next event of Ad:tech scheduled on 27th September 2012 at Sheraton Bangalore. It is a one day event looking to focus of bringing together big digital marketing experts and techno geniuses.
The main highlights of ad:tech event Bangalore are :
2.Breakout sessions of pivotal topics including Brand, Social Media, Start-up Spotlight, Innovation and Future Of Digital, Mobile Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Monetization.
3.The largest gathering of digital product & service providers at the EXHIBITION FLOOR
4.Most innovative startups live at the ad:tech STARTUP SPOTLIGHT session
5.Innovation Alley to showcase innovative new technologies and solutions that are changing digital marketing.
Email marketing is one of the most fastest growing digital marketing channel, ROI in email marketing is considered best by most internet marketers. AlphaInfonet provides High Volume Email Services with 24×7 technical support. AlphaInfonet is a proud exhibitor at Ad:tech Bangalore for more information contact us at:http://www.ad-tech.com/bangalore/adtech_bangalore_exhibitors.aspx?exid=2337
For more info about this event please click here: Ad:Tech Bangalore 2012.
Some time We are irritated with unproductive email marketing, who fill our Inbox with irrelevant content, so what the many person do is what They simply check all the emails and delete all the messages with annoy.
We think that the email marketing is very strong strategy, but studies shows that 90% of consumers have opted out of an email list that they had previously opted in to. Yep, that’s right; they turn you off just as quickly as they turn you on. Because of some reasons, so I am discussing some points why they detest the Malling services.
1) Emailing People Who Didn't Opt In:
The First rule for email marketing is always mail only those who opt in. If your list is not opt-in list your open and click-through rates will get effected its much poorer than with an opt-in list & most of the time deliverability also get impacted.
2) Making unsubscribing hard:
Do not make opting-out process too hard, Email marketing is not only that, your mail should be very attractive or good looking, it is also making things easy so try to make things easy, it should be simple to opt out of receiving emails, do not make something hidden click at the bottom of the email or in the smallest font size, and it is really very frustrating to scroll all the mail & not looking an option to unsubscribe, although its illegal also.
3) Not Honoring Unsubscribes
If someone unsubscribe from the email communication, you should opt them out for future campaign, you should be aware of that if the person has unsubscribed from your email communication. Even after that he is getting email from your side then that person has rights to take legal action.
4) Irrelevant content or bad subject lines
The subject line is very important in Email marketing because without interesting subject line no one is attracted by your mail, but as you know we always don’t want catchy, we need relevancy also, the subject line give only introduction but if the content is not good, the post will not give impact & also leads to a greater unsubscribes rate.
5) Frequency of Email:
It is also very important in email marketing that don't send too much mails to same people, they might want to read your mails rarely in a week, but just because you are sending plenty of mails, they start getting irritated.
An email marketing campaign is an easy, inexpensive way to reach a broad customer base. By using a regular schedule of emails, you will maintain a relationship with current and potential customers. Email Marketing services is sort of presumably the most powerful, flexible, and cost-effective marketing tool available to businesses today. Now days additional and additional businesses are commencing to notice that effective
Email selling can:
• Increase complete Awareness
• Build Sales
• Increase client Loyalty
• Generate additional Leads
• Produce additional Repeat Business
• Shorten the Sales Cycle
• Reduce Marketing Costs
• Save Time
Effective email marketing campaign tips
On this special occasion of World Environment Day, use environment friendly and easy to use Email Marketing Services as your promotion tool and save the environment.
If you’re running an Email campaign, your first challenge is always getting people to actually read your emails. Without a decent open rate, your campaign won’t have a chance of getting off the ground. That’s why it’s essential that you understand how to write compelling subject lines that simply beg to be clicked.
Few ways to ensure your email gets read:
1. Begin with a salutation: Your email ought to open by addressing the person you’re writing to. Sure, you'll be able to depart with leaving out the salutation when you’re dashing off an email to your friend.
2. Write briefly paragraphs: Get straight to the purpose – don’t waste time waffling. Split your email into 2 to four short paragraphs, all handling one plan. Think about using bullet-points for additional clarity, maybe if you are:
3. Stick to one topic: If you need to write to someone about several different issues (for example, if you’re giving your boss an update on Project X, asking him for a review meeting to discuss a pay rise, and telling him that you’ve got a doctor’s appointment on Friday), then don’t put them all in the same email. It’s hard for people to keep track of different email threads and conversations if topics are jumbled up.
4. Use capitals appropriately:Emails should follow the same rules of punctuation as other writing. Capitals are often misused. In particular, you should:
This makes your email easier to read: try retyping one of the emails you’ve received in ALL CAPS or all lower case, and see how much harder it is to follow!
5. Log off the e-mail: For short internal company emails, you'll be able to depart with simply putting a double area once your last paragraph then typing your name. If you’re writing a lot of formal email, though, it’s essential to shut it appropriately. Use yours sincerely, (when you recognize the name of your addressee) and yours faithfully, (when you’ve addressed it to “Dear Sir/Madam”) for terribly formal emails like job applications.Use Best regards, or Kind regards, in most different things.
Even when writing to folks you recognize well, it’s polite to log off with one thing like “All the simplest,” “Take care,” or “Have a pleasant day,” before typing your name.
7. Behave yourself: Avoid sensitive subject areas, such as sex, race, religion and disabilities. Apart from being inappropriate email topics, especially in the workplace, you could find yourself in a lot of trouble over them. You may not think you are causing any harm, but others may think differently. You could end with a discrimination claim being made against you.
8. Tell recipients what action you want them to take: Be completely clear about the actions you want the recipients to take. Be specific and put all the material that is related to an action in one place. To get even faster responses, talk about how the action relates to the recipient's objectives, and always give due dates. It's also important to clarify what type of action you want the recipient to take. There are basically four types of actions you could request. If you make this level of detail clear, the recipient will be most likely to read the email and take the action right away. The four actions include:
Action: The recipient needs to perform an action. For example, "Provide a proposal for a 5% reduction in Travel & Entertainment expense."
Respond: The recipient needs to respond to your message with specific information. For example, "Let me know if you can attend the staff meeting at 9:00 A.M. on Friday."
Read only: The recipient needs to read your message to make sure they understand something. No response is necessary. For example, "Please read the attached sales plan before our next staff meeting on August 12th."
FYI only: The recipient should file your message for future reference. No response is necessary. In fact, even reading the message is optional. For example, "Enclosed for your records are your completed expense reports.
Bulk email or mass email is easy and effective way of promotion; through this emailing process any type of concerning business can easily maximize their profit without heavy investment on promotion of the products. Email hosting is used for direct marketing process giving information, features of product in campaign which is made by company.
Alpha sandesh is providing you quick and simple way of emailing in bulk or in mass quantity. We are the best dealer Asian pacific region, giving services from last 5 years as email service provider to all business leading companies located global platform of business. Our motto is to provide bulk mail service software in affordable price range without spam mail. Mass emailing is used in promotional activities to make high revenue in less investment done by business companies. Alpha sandesh provide hosting email server with fresh IP address.
Before email hosting the campaign company must clean their list from spam, Choose the potential as well as targeted customers, always use fresh IPs for fast and efficient mailing, a data base should be maintained related to customers, most important is always choose good reputable email service provider.
It is important to understand the situations in which an email could become unsolicited electronic junk mail or spam it provably happened when mails are sent in bulk amount. This is very common now a days because person to whom you send mail is whether he required that information or not, inbox of recipient account play main role for this filtration. Once a person or recipient put mail under spam category in future mails related to that topic would not forwarded in his mailbox. For promotional company and agencies Online email marketing makes it possible to reach a wide range of customers, clients, vendors and prospects with new offers, promotions, updated prices and other information’s and to send thousands of mail on just a mouse click.
To avoid spamming the promotional company and agencies should maintain specific data related to their customer whether there customer comes under their promotional criteria or not, also these agencies or companies should have to choose best email service provider so they do their activities conveniently.
Spam mails decreases the reputation of email marketing service as well promotional company for efficient online marketing promotions it is very necessary to maintain data and update it regular basis for good results in their advertising activities. For the propose of good reply from customer, promotional company work very sensitively. There is one way to know the potential customers or interested persons, is that they automatically reply about that mail and they also suggest what they do or don’t like in that mail they also give us reference about interested customer for promotional deals.
It is necessary for promotional companies that they organize proper data as well as come in contact with good email service provider who helps in every moment in there promotional activities because of these simple effort and Plan Company reach to its profit and growth.