Get closer, stand out and stay in touch automatically with autoresponder’s smart follow ups. Many auto responders can be defined as you want. These are probably the single most valuable and effective tool for internet marketers. It can quickly build and schedule automatic birthday greetings, welcome messages, and can be triggered depending on certain keywords (with wildcard support) in various regions of the received email. Your contact once subscribed, and then they can receive a series of automated, engaging messages.
Create Multiple Autoresponders
- Multiple autoresponders can be created for contacts after they've been on your list for a certain time, such as 24 hours or 2 weeks.
Filter the Recipient List
- Multiple autoresponders can be assigned to one list based on custom filters instead of separating contacts across multiple lists.
Open / Link / Unsubscribe Reporting
- Open rate, bounce report, clicked links, and unsubscribe of your autoresponder email, can be seen just like email campaign statistics.
HTML, Text or Both (Multipart)
- By using the integrated campaign editor with both HTML emails and informative text emails can be created. Your subscriber can choose whether he likes to receive HTML or text email through your multiple autoresponder.
Easily Create Opt-In Forms For Web Site
- Easily create and integrate custom autoresponder opt-in forms that allow you to collect names, emails and more of people visiting your website, Facebook page or blog.
- This feature provides the ability to capture your visitor's first name, last name and email address and various other information that can be useful for your campaign.