What information we gather and track
- Personal (name, email address and telephone number), financial (credit card details) or company information that you knowingly disclose when signing up to trial or purchase our service.
- Technologically attained information which is collected using "cookies" or web logs to collect information about how our service is being used by you. Information gathered in this way may include date and time of visits, the pages viewed and the time spent on website.
- Account usage information such as the number of lists and templates stored on your account and the frequency and size of your mailings.
What we do with the information we gather/track
- We may use your personal information such as your email address for sending updates or promotions about our company or to contact you if requested or necessary in regard to your account. You may at any time opt out of receiving future mailings by using the unsubscribe link provided on those mailings.
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Tracking your browser and screen resolution type help us understand your needs related to our website presentation.
- Monitoring the data stored in your account and volume of emails you send allows us to anticipate product usage and ensure we have sufficient infrastructure in place to provide the expected service for our users
With whom we share information we gather/track
- We will not share or sell your personal information or any of the information stored within your account (such as images, templates and email addresses) with any third parties for their Promotional purposes. We may only disclose such information if that disclosure is required by law to comply with a judicial proceeding or court order.
- We may share aggregate statistics about our customer's traffic patterns and reservations with our suppliers and partners, but these statistics do not include any personally identifying information.
- We cannot, however, guarantee total or absolute security, as no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. As part of our commitment to you the customer, we will strive to implement and use any commercially acceptable means available to protect your personal information. We use the latest product releases from Microsoft and other companies to ensure our systems always rate well against industry standards. Our operating systems and software are always up to date with the latest security patches and updates.
- Firewalls are used extensively to protect data by opening only the necessary channels to the necessary entities on our servers. This means that if a PC or location does not need to have access to our servers for our system to work properly, they will not be able to contact that server. This greatly reduces the chances of hackers being able to penetrate our system. We use the latest anti-virus software to scan our servers in real time against any suspicious files and traffic. Virus definitions are updated multiple times per day.
- All our software runs on RAID SSDs to prevent downtime in the event of hardware failure. We also protect our data from hardware failure or disaster events by running daily backups.
Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII) is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person
- PII collected is purely for the purposes of identifying users and account purposes. No PII is collected through any tracking technologies. But website user data generated from tracking technologies are tied into PII for the sole purpose of better understanding the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. This data is in turn used to identify potential target markets, to streamline communications to clients and prospective clients and to aid in the development of a better product. The information collected through tracking technologies include search behavior, site traffic, time on site, referring ad campaigns and information on drop off points of traffic.